POWERHOUSE TRAINING CALLSJune 19, 2018
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month at 1pm PST (4pm EST), unless otherwise noted
- Join calls live to get the most from them, ideally on video (to create connection)
Be watching in the FB group for Amy’s “Make a Difference” post with details: You get to participate where you get to enroll people into Amy’s Dream Big (Oct 1-3 in Phoenix) and Shanda’s Zone Event (Sept 28-30 in Phoenix).
The way it works is that if you want to step in, watch for Amy’s post and use the links to share these (more details shared soon). If you enroll someone, you get a point for each person you enroll into either event. Person with most points at end of contest gets 1 month of VIP coaching with Amy, or a half VIP day option with Amy. For anyone who enrolls 5 people, you get a VIP ticket! Key thing is – above everything, we get to make a difference!!
Re-play call (AUDIO ONLY)
June 19, 2018
Watch the Replay
QUESTIONS + ANSWERS
- QUESTION (Tracy): How do you balance working and being on calls?
- ANSWER: if I could design my most dreamy day, what would that look like? Shifted into “my mornings are MY time.” Also, on Mondays and Fridays, I don’t have client calls. Get priorities done first thing (Most Important Task). Redesign your day
- QUESTION (Jess): How do you figure out how to price intensives?
- ANSWER: Everywhere from $1,000-$25,000+. There’s no real “average.” Focus more on “what value do I see in my own package? And what feels stretchy and something that I can wrap my mind around?” First rule = enroll yourself first!! Start somewhere and then bump it up! It’s ALL in how you lead it. Get fired up about it first on your own, because once you’re fired up, the way you show up for it and tell people about it, that translates!
3. QUESTION (Gustavo): Looking for guidance on how to move forward – I don’t have an enrollment yet, I do have a description of the program. How do I enroll people who have the money and are willing to pay for it? Objection wasn’t about money, it was challenges that came up with payment and prioritizing other things in life. He felt value but felt it would take a big chunk of time to be in the program. On a quest to find the “right” client. Helping people find a version of themselves that they’re not aware of at that time. How do I bring that out into the world?
ANSWER: Find people you would love to work with (who embody characteristics of your ideal client) and then ask them where they’re at and where they want to go? Ask them what their big dream/vision is? Where are they in relation to that? What effort are they putting into that. Then only make an offer if you truly believe what you do will make a difference for them to help them step into their vision (not your offering, but their vision). If someone has a vision, and you help them with their soul calling, you are in charge of bridging that gap. Speak their language. Listen to Create Your Clear Message.
4.QUESTION (Yvette): are we booking rooms at same hotel as the zone event?Answer: No. Zone event is at the Biltmore. Amy’s event is likely at the Hilton Phoenix Mesa
Just ask yourself one question: Committed or Not Committed?
Amy Yamada, your business coach
Get In Touch
Contact Becca with any questions: