POWERHOUSE TRAINING CALLSJune 5, 2018
- 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month at 1pm PST (4pm EST), unless otherwise noted
- Join calls live to get the most from them, ideally on video (to create connection)
If you’re in your stretch, it’s powerful because you’re getting out of your comfort zone. There’s no growth in your comfort zone and there’s no comfort in your growth zone.
Show up to these Q&A calls with intention, purpose, and clarity around your question, and be laser-focused on your request. Helping us get to the point faster is only going to strengthen us in our entrepreneurship!
Ex: If there’s one problem I could solve today, what would it be? If there was one area I could use support in, what would it be?
Re-play call (AUDIO ONLY)
June 5, 2018
Watch the Replay
Big Picture Plan (BPP)
QUESTIONS + ANSWERS
- Kelley – finishing beta testing first program and going on a vacation
Angel Amy – brand new website and restructuring pricing in offerings
- Format and feel for website
- All professional pictures taken
- Write all the content
Gustavo – shooting for $10,000 in revenue
- Launching GoFundMe page with $20,000 goal
- Focusing on 3 different ways to get clients
Focusing on going through at least 20 calls
- Following up with one client who’s ready to pay for deposit
Jess – just created new package (has 3 of desired 6 clients) done-for-you IG service
- Figuring out a better system for other options for people (i.e. brick and mortar who have smaller budgets)
- Simply focus on filling those remaining 3 spots
- Isabel – integrating program outline into “Cravings” and come up with key takeaways (i.e. Amy’s “Create Connect Offer”)
Tracy – Clarity and message and upscale with message
- Would like to bring on one more client this month
- Sonia – My June focus is to enroll my ladies from the Self-Love Bootcamp into a support group to continue their journey and also add other women to it. Something like an Inner Circle group. I’m also going to send out an offer to my list for an Intuitive Soul Reading for a super discounted price. I’ve not done this before so will test it out
- Continue showing up for one another and helping one another and supporting one another (asking for and offering support)
Who’d be willing to help Tracy with post on social media
- Angel Amy
- Hollie Tkac: Tracy I have a possible referral
- Jessica Jacobsen: Tracy – can you post in the powerhouse group with a link & description and tag us? I can share to my community tonight
Charelle – who can post their success stories in their journey??
- Allow yourself to tweak your vision, and allow it to be a personal development journey
- Jess loves what you stand for and would love to support you
- Isabel would be happy to connect
- Kelley would love to chat, too!
Problem. Solution. Result. PSR as a way of storytelling. This can be your personal story or a testimonial of a client/someone you’ve helped >>> then notice the message coming through? What were the core steps?
- Keep it in pasts tense
- Write down story, and then highlight the sentences that are relevant to the recipient of the story and take out anything that’s not relevant.
- Opened it up for Q&A
- Post what you’re focusing on for June 2018 here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/powerhouseentrepreneur/permalink/2145051535740961/
Accuity, vcita; timetrade, calendly
Direct pay, paypal
Just ask yourself one question: Committed or Not Committed?
Amy Yamada, your business coach
Get In Touch
Contact Becca with any questions: