I am committed to helping you build a deep connection with your ideal clients through authentic marketing messaging and heart-centered sales conversations.
After working in the local Seattle media scene as a Marketing Director and an Advertising Executive for fifteen years, I knew I was wanting something more… and it wasn’t about climbing the corporate ladder.
I loved marketing and helping corporations and agencies create advertising and promotional campaigns; it just wasn’t the path I wanted to take the rest of my life!
So, I decided to go off on my own and did what every newbie entrepreneur does…
I got a business license, launched a website, created some social media pages for my business, created an opt-in, and started letting people know what I did to (hopefully!) attract some clients!
Sure, I brought on some great coaching clients here and there. I created a digital product before I even knew what I was doing (and made very few sales)… and finally realized the importance of investing in myself… initially with low-cost online programs and a few sessions with a local business coach, and then, invested in a longer term, high level mastermind with an incredible mentor.
That’s when it hit me. That’s when I found my super niche!
I realized the very thing entrepreneurs around me were struggling with was my unique GIFT.
Anyone and everyone around me was building e-mail lists and a social media following and doing what they thought they needed to do to attract clients.
And then, they’d get stuck. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard things like…
“I’m writing e-mails to my list, and no one is getting back to me.”
“Maybe my e-mail list is dead.”
“I feel like I sound like every other coach out there.”
“Honestly… I don’t even know how to describe what I’m selling.”
“Who am I to think I can attract high-paying clients”
“I’ve had my business for two years now, and I STILL don’t know who my ideal client is…”
Whenever I’d hear these statements, I’d ask more questions and realized that these amazing entrepreneurs were BRILLIANT in their own industries and NOT brilliant at marketing and sales!
Consciously or subconsciously, they believed that marketing is manipulative and selling is sleazy.
Here’s the thing…
When you market yourself and your business in an authentic and loving way, you attract authentic and loving clients.
When you have a sales conversation that is inspiring, heart-centered, and dedicated to making a difference, your BEST clients will be thrilled to work with you!
This is where my team and I come in…
We are dedicated to helping you build a deep connection with yourself, your vision, and your audience so you can make a big difference for your ideal clients and create the income you desire!
Over the last six years, I have coached hundreds of entrepreneurs and spoken in front of thousands of them on how to create unique marketing messaging, write e-mail copy that personally connects and converts, and have heart-centered sales conversations with the RIGHT clients.
Once you and/or your team learn these skills, you can build ANY level of business you’d like.
Of course, you can always add strategies to drive more traffic, grow your list, create fancy online marketing funnels, run expensive ad campaigns, and look great online. (And all of these strategies can work great; I’m not poo-pooing them.)
However, if you don’t know what to do or say once you HAVE that list or when your most ideal clients are right in front of you, it can be a challenge to take your business to six figures and above! It’s time to build your business confidence from within. You can totally do it!! And you get to be genuinely YOU.
Ready to get started?
One sure way to effectively sell your programs, products, and services, is to let people know how you can best help them.
If you’re sending out tons of e-mails and getting little response, I want to help you instantly improve your open rate.
You have two seconds for people to decide if they are going to open your e-mails.
Download my FREE list of 100 e-mail subject lines that get opened and begin using them today!
The key thing is to begin using these (or lines that are inspired by these) right away… and watch what happens!
If you still want to know how I can best serve you, check this out…
In Fall of 2017, I had the awesome experience of speaking in front of almost 800 entrepreneurs at The ZONE Event in Palm Springs, CA.
Here’s the video of my talk, where I talk about the power of deep connection AND the three things you can do to attract clients through your marketing emails; click on the video below to hear my talk:
Thanks for visiting my site, and I look forward to connecting with you!
Fun & Random Facts About Me
- Born & raised on a U.S. Military base in Yokohama, Japan (I moved to Seattle when I was 18 to attend the University of Washington. But don’t ask if I speak Japanese.)
- I love coffee. With coconut milk. YUM.
- I went sky-diving on my 24th birthday and somehow convinced six of my friends to do it with me. Craziest thing I’ve ever done!!
- I danced on stage with Debbie Gibson when I was in Jr. High when she came to Tokyo!
- I was in the top 4% nationally for Oprah’s Search for the Next TV Star
- I believe the best invention on the planet is the GPS. I don’t know how I got anywhere before I had a GPS.
- I love speaking. Super fun to be on stage, connect with the audience, and create an experience with and for them.
- I was featured in the 2016 film documentary, “Inspired by 11,” by Serious Take Productions. It was a surreal experience watching the film for the first time on a big screen in Encinitas with the cast and crew… and about 200+ entrepreneurs!
- Craziest endurance challenge I’ve ever done? Climbing this steep hill 100 times at Jesse Itzler’s house in Connecticut in August 2017. Freaking insane. And such a cool experience- physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- I love, love, love my dog Bella. What a sweet creature!
- One of my favorite quotes (and mottos in life!!) is: “Let no one come to you without leaving better and happier…” ~Mother Teresa. Beautifully said!